Arts needs to be enjoyed by everyone.
Programming an accessible and inclusive festival is paramount for Mudfest. As such, we have implemented the following accessibility measures to ensure our events can be enjoyed by all audience members.
Many of the works during Mudfest are free and the rest are ticketed at an affordable price.
Audience members with disabilities
Mudfest is programming works which can be enjoyed by everyone. Our works have been programmed in consultation with bodies like Auslan Stage Left to ensure the festival is accessible for audience members with disabilities.
Many of the programmed works will include:
- Relaxed performances for audience members with anxiety.
- Closed captioning on all films.
- Tactile tours for audience members with visual impairments.
- Audio descriptions for audience members who are blind or with low-vision.
- Auslan interpreters for audience members who are deaf or hard of hearing.
Events which offer these services will be specifically noted on the showpage.
Companion cards are accepted by Mudfest and will allow carers into all works free of charge.
All Mudfest events are wheelchair accessible.
For more information, you can download the Accessibility Action Plan.
For any enquiries regarding accessibility, please contact Mary Ntalianis and Russell Wong, Access Managers, at email@example.com.